If you are considering a short sale of your home in New Jersey, you need good advice from the very beginning. While there are government programs out there that are designed to help homeowners in financial distress, these programs are very complicated and you need someone that can explain your options in plain English.
This is where the Law Offices of Tessa L. Schultz can help. Her team can negotiate on your behalf with the bank to make the transition out of your home go smoothly. We are well versed on the laws and programs available in the state of New Jersey. Our goal is to make your transition as smooth as possible. We charge a nominal up front fee to initiate your short sale process, and in some cases our remaining fee is paid directly by the bank or lender at closing.
Contact us Today for a
Or fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible about your short sale.
- Sean Farley named top June agent at Terrie O'Connor Realtors - NorthJersey.com
- Cherie Berger ranks in top one percent of Coldwell Banker agents - NJ.com
- Home Value Forecasts; Non-QM and Non-Performing Loan Price Action;... - Mortgage News Daily
- Weichert Real Estate Affiliates Expands in the Inland Empire of Southern ... - Motor E magazine
- Missing Mortgage Payments Could Cost You Dear - RealtyBizNews
- Foreclosures down, home sales up slightly in June - Frederick News Post (subscription)
- Why foreclosure starts increase in May, but head down overall - Market Realist
Our TestimonialsThank You
Tessa, just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for all of your assistance in our short sale. I'm really glad that we had you (and all of your knowledge and experience) helping us through this process, and so glad that it's finalized! I also wanted to let you know that Todd was really great to work with and was really critical in navigating all the different folks and personalities. Thanks again! Margarita
— Margarita, Jersey City Jul 17, 2013Very professional
After trying to deal with the bank on my own and getting nowhere, I called Tessa and was immediately assured that she knew what she was doing. Tessa and her staff handled my short sale in a timely and professional manner. I highly recommend.
— Sheila M., Irvington Nov 30, -0001Law Office of Tessa L. Schultz is rated 5/5 based on 5 reviews.Always exceeds my clients expectations.
I have referred Tessa to my borrowers on several occasions. She always exceeds my clients expectations.! Always thorough, and accurate. She is the “cream of the top” real estate attorney.
— Leslie Larson, Fairfield NJ Apr 28, 2012