If you are considering a short sale of your home in New Jersey, you need good advice from the very beginning. While there are government programs out there that are designed to help homeowners in financial distress, these programs are very complicated and you need someone that can explain your options in plain English.
This is where the Law Offices of Tessa L. Schultz can help. Her team can negotiate on your behalf with the bank to make the transition out of your home go smoothly. We are well versed on the laws and programs available in the state of New Jersey. Our goal is to make your transition as smooth as possible. We charge a nominal up front fee to initiate your short sale process, and in some cases our remaining fee is paid directly by the bank or lender at closing.
Contact us Today for a
Or fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible about your short sale.
Our TestimonialsAlways exceeds my clients expectations.
I have referred Tessa to my borrowers on several occasions. She always exceeds my clients expectations.! Always thorough, and accurate. She is the “cream of the top” real estate attorney.
— Leslie Larson, Fairfield NJ Apr 28, 2012Highly Recommended
In a today's challenging Real Estate market, it is so crucial to have the expertise and knowledge of a great attorney. Tessa Schultz has been superb when it comes to handling the legal needs of my client. Not only is she compassionate, but she really takes the time needed to educate my clients from A to Z. Tessa works very well with my distressed sellers and my first time home buyers to ensure a smooth closing from beginning to end. I can't thank Tessa enough for her efforts in helping my clients. I would recommend her for a real estate transaction any day!
— Marsha Bowen Washington, Livingston NJ Apr 15, 2012Law Office of Tessa L. Schultz is rated 5/5 based on 5 reviews.Great Job!
Tessa handled the closing on my house, she saved us a few thousand dollars because she found something in the contract we would have never thought of. Thank you so much!!
— Wanda T. Jan 20, 2013
- Priscilla Reynolds and Laurie Jordan team up at Keller Williams - NorthJersey.com
- Phila. region's single-family home prices fell in 4Q, analysis shows - Philly.com
- Lorraine Gardenier is tops in December at TOCR's Ramsey Group - NorthJersey.com
- Short sale lands Pequannock natives a catch in their hometown - NorthJersey.com
- 12 charged with mortgage fraud over “short sale” scheme - Paterson Times
- 3rd Circ. Won't Reconsider Remand Of Short-Sale Suit - Law360 (subscription)
- 2014 still sluggish from real estate bottom - St. George Daily Spectrum