If you are considering a short sale of your home in New Jersey, you need good advice from the very beginning. While there are government programs out there that are designed to help homeowners in financial distress, these programs are very complicated and you need someone that can explain your options in plain English.
This is where the Law Offices of Tessa L. Schultz can help. Her team can negotiate on your behalf with the bank to make the transition out of your home go smoothly. We are well versed on the laws and programs available in the state of New Jersey. Our goal is to make your transition as smooth as possible. We charge a nominal up front fee to initiate your short sale process, and in some cases our remaining fee is paid directly by the bank or lender at closing.
Contact us Today for a
Or fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible about your short sale.
- Existing home sales spike in July as Philly manufacturing rockets - CNBC
- Rising Home Sales Show U.S. Pickup as Factories Expand: Economy - Bloomberg
- Housing Market's Statewide Woes Are Reflected, Magnified in Trenton - NJ Spotlight
- Macy's 2Q profit falls short; sales outlook cut - New Jersey Herald
- Listings climb, but sales fail to follow suit - Baltimore Sun
- Bubble-Era Loans Still Represent Two-Thirds of U.S.Foreclosure Inventory - Forbes
- Black Knight's June Mortgage Data: Foreclosure Inventory Significantly Higher ... - Wall Street Journal
Our TestimonialsAlways exceeds my clients expectations.
I have referred Tessa to my borrowers on several occasions. She always exceeds my clients expectations.! Always thorough, and accurate. She is the “cream of the top” real estate attorney.
— Leslie Larson, Fairfield NJ Apr 28, 2012Very professional
After trying to deal with the bank on my own and getting nowhere, I called Tessa and was immediately assured that she knew what she was doing. Tessa and her staff handled my short sale in a timely and professional manner. I highly recommend.
— Sheila M., Irvington Nov 30, -0001Law Office of Tessa L. Schultz is rated 5/5 based on 5 reviews.Highly Recommended
In a today's challenging Real Estate market, it is so crucial to have the expertise and knowledge of a great attorney. Tessa Schultz has been superb when it comes to handling the legal needs of my client. Not only is she compassionate, but she really takes the time needed to educate my clients from A to Z. Tessa works very well with my distressed sellers and my first time home buyers to ensure a smooth closing from beginning to end. I can't thank Tessa enough for her efforts in helping my clients. I would recommend her for a real estate transaction any day!
— Marsha Bowen Washington, Livingston NJ Apr 15, 2012